Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Current Music : Ain't no sunshine - OST Notting Hill

Helooooooooooo....anybody up there?
*KNOCK*, *KNOCK*
Sir, thy cats and dogs, could thou please take care of them, they are slipping from the roofs, falling onto the cobbled streets (...err...no..I am not in Rome, *pinching myself to cross-check*, those uneven roads are actually the pot-hole-d streets of Pune).

Helooo....could thou please turn off the giant sprinkler? The weather is lovely alright, and the appropriate poems have already been penned, Sir (or is it Ma'm?), but if only thou could be so kind enough to exhibit the menagerie strictly from 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM, Mon - Fri, I would owe thee one.

On a side-note, this blog has always been public, but was never read regularly by family, most blogs aren't, if I am not wrong. Introducing my sister, who promises to comment regularly (one can't really refuse with such a barbaric sibling like me). If only she would believe that I write all this myself :D. Watch out for her yet-to-be-born fotolog, her digicam is something to die for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home