Friday, July 09, 2004

For D and V, Fare Thee Well

Life has this uncanny habit of ushering Cinderellas into the ballroom and just as the party starts swingin', the clock strikes 12. Oh yes, the glass slipper shall be left behind as always, memories frozen in time, but unlike the fairytale, this keepsake shall not bring them back.

I hate these goodbyes, bidding one today, and having bid a smilar one two months ago

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say goodbye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need - I need more hellos! - Snoopy

Current Music: May It Be - OST LOTR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home