Thursday, August 05, 2004

*Croak*

If Bryan Adams and JbJovi could make it big, so can I!
The packaging needed for stardom is almost complete now. A love for the six-stringed elixir of life and new found raspy vocals.

I assume that the tampering of the larynx can be attributed to the raindrops falling on my head, and not due to a "waiter, there is a frog in my soup", or a fairytale gone awry, for I don't recall having met any charming men of royal heritage (or otherwise) in the past three days.

Psst: We are Indian no? So will assume that a fairytale gone awry means *meeting* a prince is an event significant enough to turn a princess(?) into a frog.

Let me not stop at singing. Do you recall if there ever was a female Don Corleone in the making? The voice is available and so is the temperament, the Sicilian accent could pose to be a problem though.

Current Music: Bed of Roses - Jon Bon Jovi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home