Thursday, July 15, 2004

Everytime I digressed, an invisible hand led me to the markings, led me to the path.

I was always more of a wanderer.

Today I feel truly, unquestionably lost.

Surprisingly even writing offers no subside to the gale within.

Verba volant, scripta manent
(Words fly away, writings remain)


I always knew what my last post would be. The time to part has not come, not yet, but a sneak preview of the end as a cover for the inevitable lull in the few days to come.

Current Music: True Love's First Kiss - an instrumental piece from Shrek
(The best part about this piece, like most other western classicals is the periodic frenzy, the frantically stepped-up momentum after moments of slow-paced orchestration. Identifiable, today, more than ever)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home