Friday, July 30, 2004

You know you need urgent rehabilitation, I meant the re-establishment of oneself in another room, Mon-Thu, 10:30 PM-11 PM (additionally I propose purchasing a new TV set for that room), when somebody says Kyunki and the first string of words that crosses your mind is Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Kindly note that the conversation in question was not about sloppy..err..soap operas.

This is also known as the power of bombardment, of being forcibly exposed to such inane stuff for the past three years. Surprisingly, what is inane to one is not inane to another. The only reason I stick around in the same room as the holier-than-thou Tulsi and the rest of the kabhi virtuous kabhi vile Viranis, is because I get to lay my hands on the remote during the infinitesimal breaks. Infitesimal here is a relative term, for what is infitesimal to me is actually an anguishing, endless interval to the rest of the audience in the room.

 
I exaggerate, I know.

Speaking of tele-serials, this one has been interesting off late - Ye Meri Life Hain.  A different script, no boring lectures on moral values dished out every too often, and a cast that act its age.

And where did ya say, would I get a good deal on TV sets? :D

Current Music: Kitni Baatein - Lakshya


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home