Thursday, February 12, 2004

YAY!!

Now I need to get a black t-shirt with Metallica emblazoned across it and a change of hairdo - maybe gel parts of it to create those spikes and colour them green, pink and yellow? or blue?

As long as they promise me that singing is not part of the course, I am going to continue the yet-to-start (Monday actually) guitar class.

Talking of singing, I was trying to enact a soprano the other day when I remembered that I am not stranded on an island, that I have neighbours and that it is 11 at night. My guess is only their cat would approve of the song. Still talking of singing, the best thing that has happened to me in my driving life (apart from my motoscooter of course) is my helmet. Now, I can sing what I like, however I like, whenever I like, without caring two hoots as to what the other people on the road think.

YAY again. Next time, watch out when B Adams comes to India. I might just be on stage with him, or rather he with me ;)

Current Music: Tequila Sunrise - Eagles and Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home