Monday, February 09, 2004

TOI isn't the same anymore, it doesn't go down well with the quintessential cuppa tea every morning, all those utterly nonsensical articles on Hllywod affairs or the current tattoos that wannabe page 3 personalities sport.
(Ok, how do I know, coz I do a veri veri quick scan of those pages, when I have to check out Garfield, who thankfully, hasn't changed over the years)

But it isn't all that bad either, I loved Neelabh's cartoon last week, when Jaswant Singh, aka Jassi, as he is now known, presented the interim budget. Grinning away to glory, in the manner of a cheshire cat, guitar in hand, aping Bryan Adams (who was to visit India for a concert), covering at least half the length of the front page, with the caption "Everything I do...". Brilliant, Neelabh, simply brilliant!
(I can't find the link anywhere. Any inputs will be appreciated)

Current Music: Everything I do... (thats what made me write this post) and Chinamma Chilakkama - Mnaxi

**Update: Got the link from Harsh, thanks buddy!
Check this out (you would need an indiatimes id, and the issue is dated Feb 04 '04)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home