Monday, February 02, 2004

WhO LeT 'em DOGS OuT???????

One of them flicked a pretty-much-expensive Nike shoe from outside my house [#$%@#@^] and left behind the other one (insert another round of pounds-dollars-percentages-exclamations)
What am I expected to do with just one? Pretend I am John Silver?( of R. L Stevenson’s Treasure Island fame)

I had nothing against dogs till date. Well, now I do!!

Booo-hoooo :((((( and Grrrrrrr!

Currently pasting the following poster on a "stick-no-bills" space

"Wanted chewed or non-chewed
Anybody, who spots a canine roaming around with anything that closely resembles a blue-grey shoe, shall be suitably rewarded"

Weekends are meant for taking a rest, not combing the neighbourhood for dogs who have suddenly taken a fancy for your khuun-pasina-ek-kar-ke-laye-hue shoes
(a li'l bit of exaggeration is good for blogs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home