Thursday, January 15, 2004

"and when you look back, you will have just one regret
that you can't go back and do it all over again"

(source unknown)

As I write this post, the sun slips in through the window blinds, blinding this screen to some extent too, but I mind not, 'cause it brings with it, warmth, seeping in through every pore.

The city looked even more beautiful today, I noticed things I had not done so before, that church looked even more majestic , the suburban town square still resplendent in its decorations, gaily blowing in the wind.

I have learnt a lot, professionally. My perspective of the world has changed. I have met many genuine people, total strangers, who have gone out of their way to help us, in spite of the language barriers. Like I had written somewhere before, they came into my life, I probably did not make a difference to theirs.

For now, my last day in Paris, I will enjoy the warmth of the sun while it lasts. Isn't that what a meaningful existence is all about?

Current Music: Heal the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home