Tuesday, February 17, 2004


Di(e)lemma /Mus(h)ibbat : To go or not to go, that iz ze question

March 09, 1996 - India vs Pak, World Cup, India won ( if my gray cells contain the correct data)
Not being too familiar with cricket stats, the only reason I remember this day is because I was at a friend's place celebrating her birthday, and studying for the 11th Std exams which were just a few days away. The exams date, I don't remember too well, but I can remember the sumptuous cake for sure ;-). Yeah, I also remember having a huge crush on W. Akram then :-)

8 years later (my, my, again that feeling of growing old)
March again, India vs Pak and a tug-of-war (the contestants being, the TV on one side and the exams on the other) for the SSC (Class 10th) students.

But, this March, I sure will be glad to be on the other side of the fence, IF the men in blue consent to indulge in a w(p)illow-fight (hope it is not weepy willow) with the men in green..

Current Music: Gurus of Peace - Nusrat Fateh and ARR (excellent composition, meaningful lyrics)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home