Thursday, November 20, 2003

Why

Why does it happen that the swing next to yours goes higher and higher while you are still somewhere there, in between, in mid-air

   Why does it happen that someone just walks in and reaches the counter while you patiently watch, tenth in queue

Why does it happen that the future looks bright but tomorrow dull

   Why does it happen that you want to reach out to someone, but your hands are tied and your voice is lost

Why does it happen that there is still something that keeps you going, that someone who whispers, the best is waiting for you, if you wait, just a little bit more, just a little bit more, my child

   And why does it happen that you smile and answer, I trust you, I always have, then why should today be any different



Music and blogging are therapeutic. I had mentioned this somewhere before. Today I mean it with all my heart.

Current Music : Raindrops keep falling on my head - Frrst Gmp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home