Thursday, October 16, 2003

I am a die-hard Google fan. I cannot fathom how people in this industry and with no access to the internet can manage without this search engine or any other search engine for that matter.

But off late, Google has started to assume this site is
1) a marriage bureau
2) spooky

I am not sure if the two have a connection, not experienced enough to comment on the same.

I get frequent search hits for "tamil/telugu/maharashtrian/bengali bright grooms" (all thanks to my frequent posts on the cultural diversity in India) and secondly, much to my chagrin, "haunted places in pune" ( hmmphhh :(( ) . For those who have met me, do I look like a ghost, for Pete's sake?

1) Any Jeevansaathi organisation wanting a link on my site?
(no advertisement tariffs applicable)

2) Any ghost-busters out there willing to pitch in for me?
(I am ready to dish out a fortune, I meant a fortune cookie :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home