Friday, November 14, 2003

Its a mad mad (blog)world

I cannot comment on whether the Bhartiya Blog Kela ** is a good idea or not, but it sure makes for hilarious reading. I guess most of the nominations are from people having personal differences with the bloggers. I was surprised to see one from someone called Pooja (and its not me unless I sleepwalk and sleep-post-nominations-of-some-blog-i-have-never-read ). Well, I shouldnt have been too surprised, 'cos I see the sun rise on a day when I shall say Pooja?, who Pooja?, I am Poo.
(translate this in Hindi and it sounds as dramatic as it should)

Anyway, all said and done, I plan to take a break from the blogging mania that is sweeping across the globe faster than SARS was, in its heydays. ( Well, actually I suffer from a I-have-nothing-to-write-about syndrome) . The comeback shall be soon as I come up with some new crap, its not easy to write crap lemme tell you. Or if nothing works, I will "remix" some of my old posts, a word here, a word there and present it on this blog, new and improved. Remixes sell, man, sell like crazy, so what if they taint the very essence of good music on the way to the cash counters.

Speaking of remixes, the other day, at a certain place, I was the Chosen One again, this time subjected to some terrible early nineties pop music, and for the first time and probably the last time (unless of course I am forced to listen to such music again), I wished they would play Knta Lga instead. So you see, remixes are a blessing in disguise once in a while.

Current Music : OST - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

**UPDATE - It aint so hilarious anymore. In fact its getting malicious and crude day by day. This is the problem with such a media of expression, mudslinging, hate camps, its very easy, you dont even have to try. Reminds of the new Ariel advert, where rich ladies throw food at each other and then walk off with the detergent. What we need here is an opinion-wash and a lesson in netiquettes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home