Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Airtel has come up with some very meaningful adverts recently, with the tagline "Express Yourself". The visual I liked best was the one with a blind boy reading Braille and crying out in joy when he comes to some particular line. What makes this advert even better is a melodious ARR jingle at the end.

Another reason I liked this piece so much is because it always reminds me of one of my favourite poems . The jingle would certainly go with this poem, were it to be enacted on screen.

But at times, I guess, some feelings would always remain, unspoken, unstated, like dangling pointers :) ( for all ye programming folks out there)

Current Music: Chup tum raho, chup hum rahein - Is Raat Ki Subah Nahin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home