Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I found out reason for me
To change who I used to be
---- Hoobastank - The Reason


Gradually, the knocking from inside grew louder, whilst they on the outside, helped her break through. Cautious, one foot feeling for the ground beneath her feet, uncertain whether it would hold up. The sunlight wasn't as blinding as she had assumed it would be, the air did smell different though. The breathing was rugged, measured, and she was careful not to gulp in quite so much that it would choke her lungs.

Why does it take you so long to walk though, and what is that you hold in your hands, they ask. Now. Puzzled.

I still have one foot inside, and the closed fist..there I hold on to the broken pieces, so that I am never too far from returning to where I once belonged not more than three years ago, I reply.

For, now, a new day brings with it new people, and subsequently a different outlook towards the partly demolished shell.

The walls that do us part. At times, they may call it a prison and I shall agree, but at other times I would call it an armor, like it was before....and so be it.

Current Music - Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
Would this song qualify as a rock anthem? I love it purely for the rendition of that particular line "Trust I seek and I find in youuuuu"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home