Monday, October 25, 2004

One of the "must-buys" of woll phoren trips

The apple dangles too close, blinding all that lies beyond, and Eve I be, once too often...

The Nikon Coolpix 4200

Mine, all mine, late I agree (Saturday to be precise), with the sight-seeing done and all, but will be of use in my next jaunts (if any).

The only thing that seems out of place. Clicking snaps and waiting enthusiastically for the roll to be developed, more importantly, liking the pics even if they were badly shot. That personal touch or notion of suspense is missing, largely so.

Additionally, I have to keep in mind that I've to look at the monitor and let go of the quintessential viewfinder.

Now allow me a decent interval of time to get hold of a server for uploading my amateurish attempts at using this contraption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home