Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Off late, I am beginning to realise that I haven't watched most movies any person my age would have. Allow me to go offtrack - to my horror, a minute ago, I found out I was 749955217 seconds old. This figure gives me a feeling of being competition to a (try repeating this ten times, and let me know if your tongue is still in place, untwisted) Dystrophaeus viaemalae or in layman terms, a Dino.

Coming back to the point , the handicap in question basically stems from three reasons :-

The First - during my college years (*sob* even that seems to be so long ago, I dont even remember the good ol' (?) days properly), I stayed back while others went off to movies. Why, don't ask. Studies? Nope! Probably an attempt at trying to appear sincere and bookwormish.

The Second - My PC doesn't have speakers. Never got around to buying them. The headphone wires are too short. Never got around to buying an extension. Again, don't ask why.

The Third - I am always away when they show all those "super duper" hits on TV. At times, I am travelling or the other times, I am forced to watch a weepy-creepy soap, or else I am at a place where they don't have a cable connection.
And when I have access to everything, they will show some movie called "Throw Momma Off The Train". I am damn sure, no one is ever gonna google it and hence I am not cutting off the vowels like I usually do. Furthermore, I am damn sure I am the only person in this whole wide world who has watched it more than once. And please dont tell me this movie is a hit.

As a result of all three reasons, the list-of-movies-to-be-watched has grown to a length equal to my age in seconds. Ok, ok I cut the exaggeration but almost as much, huh.

Whn Hrry Met Slly, A Rmn Hldy, Gn Wth The Wnd, Prde and Prjdice, KnduKndain KnduKndain, Chker Bali, Alai Pythe, Sholy (yes, shocking, I havent watched it fully) , Jrry McGre, Svn Yrs in Tbet, Meet Jo Blck ....

and I could go on and on and on...

FYI, 749956023 sec and still going strong................ *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home