Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I always have this humbling experience after attending a certain ongoing training session in my office. Twice a week, during that period of time, overwhelmed by the amount of technical stuff I dont know and have yet to master, I feel like the most useless and worthless person on earth.

Everything else seems so frivolous, this blog, stupid worries such as whether I will actually lose weight in the gym, what dress to wear, mindless conversations

Technical geeks scare me. They make me feel that being interested in stuff other than hardcore techno stuff is a sin.

I am extremely down in the dumps today. Monday evening will be a repeat show.

One man's meat is another man's poison. I couldn't agree more.
I definitely need to do some soul-searching soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home