Monday, May 03, 2004

Is it only me or do I have company?

While watching movies, there have been instances wherein I do not watch the protagonists as they emote on screen. I am more interested in the painting in the background, that dancer's wierdo hairstyle (second row, third from the left), that kid playing in the sand etc and etcetera

Struck me yesterday when I was watching KHNH for the second time (for reasons not worth stating here), and during that supposedly tear-jerker scene when SRK runs out of the hospital to meet PZ and explain why he behaved the way he did, I was more engrossed in watching the dolphins and boats in the river behind them (I guess its the Hudson, but not too sure)

If this means I miss out the larger picture each time and spend time in trivial issues, I would think not.
Any jigsaw will always be incomplete without that seemingly small and irrelevant piece, second row, third from left.

Current Music: Pookam Malarai - Udaya (aah, the whistle!! Check out Winds of Change for another fab whistle) & Azhagiya Cinderella - Kangalal Kaithu Sei

(Each time I have to remind myself not to whistle when my grannie is around, for she is of the firm opinion that it is not quite right for girls to whistle chaar-choughaat :D (loosely translated as "in public")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home