Thursday, April 15, 2004

I am not the kind who buys books (for reasons unknown), have been living off borrowed/gifted stuff till date.
Was pleased to get hold of The Da Vinci Code (by Dan Brown) by way of the latter channel recently.

Analysis:
The author is damn intelligent no doubt, would be a pleasure to meet him and others of his ilk someday. BTW, speaking of authors, I am told that Pu La Deshpande was one of the guests at my christening ceremony, so I have had the honour of meeting one intelligent and famous author at least, though try as much, my memory refuses to acknowledge this event :). And I am also told, that he was not of the opinion that I should be named what I am today.

The book: Very, very different, an interesting read, especially for those who enjoy puzzles, cryptography and symbology. For those who don't mind, insights into various aspects of Christianity, and no, its definitely not a heavy discourse on the religion in any way.

Wish I had paid more attention to Da Vinci's paintings at the Louvre :-(

Current Music: Braveheart Love Theme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home