Thursday, April 22, 2004

Meri-no-go-round

Five reasons why my chapatis/rotis do not resemble the top view of a cylinder in the remotest of ways.

1) I love math. I love polygons (and do I hate math)
2) I was trying to see if I remembered how to draw an Amoeba. The last time I drew one was in my Biology class long long ago
3) I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED!!!(followed by a couple of shrieks). It was round when I had gone out to watch TV . I think the aliens have got to us. (No, I don't mean Sonia Gandhi). I musn't have been dreaming when I heard somebody say "Take Me To Your Leader"
4) Looks like India no? Oh and that patched up piece on the side? That's Pakistan of course. Unity, bhai-bhai, cricket-wicket, cross-border operations (those of the open-heart variety), so I thought I will also make something to show Hum Bhi Hain Team Mein.Good no?
5) *Shrug*, *more shrugs*, *10 more shrugs*. Nobody is perfect. End of story.

Although the grand finale (and yes it did puff up midway) is no way harmful to one's health and easy on digestion, one is sure that one's mother shall not easily digest these cock-and-bull reasons

Well at least I have started. Better late than never. That should be enough to console her.

Psst: & who knows, the novel I plan to write could be titled "100 ways to make parathas"


Current Music: Don't You Cry Tonight and Day II of November Rain - Guns n Roses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home