Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I don't know about Mona Lisa smiling (she wasn't exactly doing that when we met last inside the Louvre, she was sort of twitching the left side of her mouth), but IMHO, Madhubala and Sonali Bendre have one of the most captivating smiles I have ever seen (especially the latter's expressions in the Hoshwalon Ko Khabar Kya song)

Talking about M.L. again, IMHO (Honestly, I seem to be so opinionated), the Louvre has far better paintings (by Da Vinci himself) than this one. One could spend hours in this museum and still not see it all. In fact, IMHO (not again;-), one could spend months in Paris and yet not see it all. I did what I could in 25 days, but given half a chance, I would go back, for I have yet to see the artists' district in Montmartre and the CanCan dancing at the Moulin Rouge, and given the other half of the chance, I would stop by Rome on my way back home.

Time for a blast from the past

Current Music: Khamosh Raat - Takshak
IMHO, très difficult for a song to get more beeeyuutifuul (as the French would pronounce it) than that


Glossary:- IMHO means "in my honest opinion", très - "very" in French

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home