Monday, October 06, 2003

366 days ago, on a boring Saturday afternoon, I created this blog, with no other intention but to while away free time. Gradually and unknowingly, I took to it seriously, sculpting it, shaping it, like a potter with his clay.

Looking back, it has been an interesting journey, a self-discovery of sorts, making new friends and learning quite a bit in the process. I talked, laughed, cribbed at times, while my fellow travellers listened. Thanks, people, for giving me company.

Possibly someday, when there will be nothing left to say, I shall abandon the journey before I reach the destination and this part of me will shrivel and die before I do.

Till then, all I can say is, enjoy the drive...

Current Music : Goodbye - Air Supply

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home