Monday, September 08, 2003



4 surefire ways to lose your appetite and/or weight

1. Eat food prepared by thyself, if and only if you are to cooking what Grg Bsh is to international cricket.(I have eaten up the vowels not because I am hungry, but to avoid google hits from Sdm Hsn to this site and vice versa)
P.S: I am improving, I actually managed a rice concoction the other day.The fact that only I appreciated it, is a different story altogether.

2.Watch an eye-popping, mind-blowing Taboo Food series on Nat Geo. I watched all the cockroach, worm eating episode with considerable restraint (I am a veggie) but when they came to the part where a guy drinks snake blood with great relish, I just had to switch the channel. Bardash karne ki bhi koi hadd hothi hai
P.S: Imagine a thick slab of vanilla with chocolate sauce drooling over it and then.....and then.... and a HUGE FRIED ROACH in all its entirety on top of it à la a cherry.

3. Get thyself admitted in a hospital. Stay on saline for a week and I will take my money back if you dont lose a kilo or two
In case you are wondering how you are going to manage landing up in a 'ospital, I suggest you watch the Nat Geo series mentioned in point 2 above, watch the re-runs, tape it and then watch it when you are at your hungriest best. I guarantee, Vegetarian Sir/Madam, that thou shalt faint and thats when we will admit you.

For the non-veggies, it actually depends on how strong hearted you are. Ok, you watch the dog-eating episode. And in case you dont faint, we will hire the local goons to beat u up and the best room with a color TV is on the house.

4. Join a month long Vipassana program. Give and take. You gain mental stability and they take the extraaaa (no misspelt word here, astrological reasons, ask Shobhaaaa De) inches


PROPRIETARY CAUTION: The blogger is in no way accountable for any side-effects occuring by way of following the methods mentioned above

All The Very Best. May the world be a few pounds lighter. Amen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home