Thursday, June 02, 2005

I-openers

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving
~Lao Tzu


I have never understood how people decipher what life wants out of them, how they have concrete answers to where-do-you-see-yourself-ten-years-from-now clinchers

I hate lying at times like these, I hate making up stuff that fits the bill (theirs of course)

Is lack of ambition defined as not knowing where one is headed (a mindset that most definitely irritates certain people, though they wish well, I know)

I dislike being caged in by monotony. I dislike routine watching over me

I cannot be tied down, I am like the piece of paper that flew out of my hand yesterday evening from the terrace; the piece of paper that swayed with the gentle breeze, to and from, up and down, tracing a path very haphazard

I have yet to find my calling in life

I want my obituary to read
"We do confirm that she no longer is with us, though mind you, there is absolutely no guarantee she went straight to heaven (as is the norm).She was always a drifter. Period."


Current Music: Kajra Re - Bunty aur Babli
Did not quite like the male and female solo stanzas, prefer repeatedly rewinding to the cat calls coupled chorus


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home