Tuesday, March 01, 2005

All ears...

It may sound absurd...but don’t be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
- OST Superman by Five for Fighting


It is a tad surprising that somebody who is lost herself should be approached for directions, though deep down I suspect that the gnawing need to be heard supersedes logic. Listen I do, very patiently, throwing in my two cents worth (dare you raise your eyebrows questioningly like that, I am prone to reasonable bouts of sanity too, prominent on the three days pre-and-post new moon).

It is a tad surprising to see heroes lay down their weapons and throw their hands up in the air, for invincible they had seemed to be till that moment, but yes, even they have the right to bleed. Fear not folks, allow me to be the knight who stands tall (in a five feet two-and-a-half armor to be precise) even in the most (only when yours) dire of circumstances ; I have the cotton and astringent stashed away (in my left and right pockets respectively), ready for use.

Pliss to note: The clinic will be open on all days except Sunday afternoons. My precious siesta outranks any Tina-or-Mina situation you may be in.

Current Music : Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home