Friday, December 19, 2003

Lady Luck where art thou
Why do thee elude me when I need thee most


Ever had the feeling that everything and everyone is conspiring against you?

Yesterday
1) The usual delay in processing of some documents needed for travelling
2)My mom sits on the only pair of specs I wear while driving
3)I bang my littlest toe against a wall. The wall is ok. My toe is at a degree of 30 from the one next to it. The toe is pushed back to normal position.
4) At night, while implementing a hot water therapy on the toe, the mobile falls into the water. It conks off, what scares me most, is not the loss of a beautiful piece, but the torrent and volley of screaming and firing which I will receive from my sister who gifted it. The mobile starts vibrating wierdly, I run the hairdryer over the whole thing.

Today
1) Documents still pending
2) Specs are stuck with some piece of tape. I dont care if the other bike riders notice it.
3) Toe is blue black. Hoping I have not fractured it.
4) Mobile is back in action. Miracle of miracles.

As I write, my headphones have fallen onto the floor.

Its like those essays we had to compose in school, "The day everything went wrong". Then, I made up stories, yesterday I could have won the first prize in essay writing.

The headphones are broken, what else can you expect, but usable all the same.

The only thing that is not broken or cracked right now is my resolve to enjoy myself come what may....

God knows when I will post next.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to ye all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home