Monday, December 29, 2003

It seems like I have been here since ages.
In just a week, I have mastered the Paris metro system, marvelled at the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo,the Eiffel Tower, the Notre Dame, toured the Champs Elysees, eaten croissants, fromage crepes and other unpronouncable stuff, said Bonjour and Merci a hundred times, ascended and descended an equal number of elevators, borne the winter here, befriended a pakistani hotel owner; have had interesting conversations related to both countries, something I would never imagine doing back home. Distance makes the boundaries merge, ever so slightly.

I have also missed India like never before *sigh*. Home is home!!It takes a foreign sprint to realise this.

And blogging? This is just a snapshot. The full picture when I return.

P.S: I am working too ;)

Current Music: None. My broken yet beloved headphones lie in my office cabinet back in Pune *a double sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home