Friday, December 12, 2003

Ever since I have started working, I have also begun to suffer from the Friday blues, a phenomenon one particular friend will identify with. The blues are of intensity greater than the Monday ones and have to do with the next two whole days gaping at you, wide open, bang in between the rest of the week that just seems to fly by.

Here I contradict one of my earlier posts where I crib about not having enough time on my hands to do this and that and that and this.

Split personality?

The Fri blues, I could almost compose a country folk song on these words with a guitar et al, but I havent found the time to join a class. Again I contradict myself.

Split personality?

This weekend will be a power-packed one but the Fri blues leave me nay. ( A little more effort, and the song will be ready. The album will hardly have any takers tho'. The few who will buy it, will probably be doing it out of fright. A gun pointing to your head is not veri funny you see)

Current Music: Goli maar bheje mein - Satya *dhiskwaan*

(Fri blues also invoke the dormant personalities in you. I have a 3-way split personality. One of them happens to be Garfield. The second me and the third, a gun-toting budding author and music composer)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home