Thursday, March 06, 2003

Kids are experts in saying the right things at the wrong time.
Like how yesterday, my 4-year old nephew Siddharth (poor kid will be called Sid all his life thanks to the movie Dil Chahta Hai) insisted I draw a "taaaiiiger" and a "kokodile"
That really put me in a spot. Well I am no L. Da Vinci , but I wasnt bad at biology journals in college and Engineering graphics in COEP.
But of course, I had never dissected a tiger or a croc, so my bio journals did not have drawings of those and there is no machinery shaped like the above mentioned animals so Engg graphics was not of much use too.

Anyway, I thought and thought and thought and finally obliged Sid.
He stared and stared and stared and thought and thought and thought
and asked in a very sweet little innocent voice " What have you drawn?"

See, I told you I was no L. Da Vinci


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home