Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Saw this real wierd thing yesterday.
There is this rickshaw with some people in it, and then there is this car following them with a just married couple( judging by their clothes).
A guy gets out of the rickshaw and stops the car.He hurls a coconut to the road, leaves the broken pieces as they are, and then they proceed.
A few metres away he repeats the entire performance. At the corner, you get to watch a replay. And finally fate (well.. actually the direction of my house) demands my departure from the scene of action.

Anway, after all this coconut breaking ( dont know how long they had intended to do all this, I was witness to 3 coconut smashes in a time span of 2 minutes) , I do hope they succeeded in pleasing the appropriate Gods, and I do hope they live happily ever after

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home