Tuesday, March 04, 2003

I drive 10 kilometres to work everyday.
It can be a pretty boring routine, same old roads, same old faces.
Same old faces ?? Ya, you know, the nameless faces, people I am so used to seeing at the same place everday

The same guard at the start of that lane, I always wonder why he is guarding that lane, and someday I am going to ask the reason

The old disabled beggar, skating on the road on a piece of wood attached with wheels. I wonder how he manages to navigate through the heavy traffic

That cobbler on the pavement over there, at times napping, at times reading a newspaper but never servicing a customer.
Someday I am going to tell him to change his location, maybe he would do some business at the corner

They are all strangers to me and always shall, but yes, I would miss them if they go.


Same old roads, same old faces .............
I wonder if they think the same

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home