Thursday, June 17, 2004

It was a Monday, I don't remember if it was raining, I think not, that year India was facing a drought situation. At 9:30 AM, a very nervous girl stepped into a building, that would be like a second home to her over the next few months. Even today, she still sits in the same workhall, her cubicle isn't the same one though.

Two years down the line, I look back and I see a stranger in a pink-n-white salwar-kameez (it was one of my lucky ones :).

So much has changed, not surprisingly, so have I.

(This blogger completes 2 yrs in her first job today)

Current Music : Vellai Pookal - Kannathil Muthamittal

*Update* - Err.. talk about publicising an event as ordinary and commonplace as a two-year anniversary :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home