Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I am a simple girl with simple needs ( few novels, a TV, a cable connection, a PC, an internet connection etc..).

So in order to blog regularly, I need to bring out the extra-ordinariness in my ordinary life. So here goes....


At first I thought it was a thief. But no thief from a reputed finishing school would shine a torch through a nearly-opaque window pane at 11:30 at night.

Then I thought it was them aliens ( I had been looking for them in an earlier post on this blog, and maybe they had found out somehow), signalling for me.

I am feeling brave and adventurous. So I go out to investigate, I look at the skies too. I see nothing which could fall in the categories mentioned above.

Once inside, I see the light again on the curtains. Now I am kinda sure the place is haunted.

It turns out to be an insect with some light-emitting capabilities, a very powerful greenish hued light. Very extra-ordinary indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home