Tuesday, June 17, 2003

The Lasagne Fiasco

It happened one lunchtime, when Deepali and I went to this pretty cafe in Pune. (Ethics (dunno which ones exactly, u know how we have medical ethics etc) forbid me from disclosing the name of this place.

The menu looks different, a mixture of Italian and Thai with a li'l bit of Indian thrown in for good measure. We venture forth, placing an order of Paneer Kathi Rolls, Baked Potato and Cheese and Vegetable Lasagne.

The food, when it arrives, looks mouth-watering. But how it looks is not always how it tastes. Maybe its just a coincidence that I have a tickling sensation in my throat and other brand new cold symptoms after eating a forkful of lasagne.

Moral of the story for me: Ensure that the majority portion of your lunch menu is Indian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home