Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Everyday I decide not to blog. But in fact I think its therapeutic, it helps me work better. For me, writing is better than net surfing when I decide to take a break. Here's another of my not-very-successful attempts at poetry, I cant think of rhyming words and stuff


I watch you as you make rivulets in the earth
Where the kids shall sail their paper boats

I watch you as you wash away the soil
The tender saplings just beginning to sprout

Will you wash away my sorrows and my fears too
so that i shall care not what tomorrow brings

Will you wash away the jealousy, the greed, the hatred in us all
so that no triumph surpasses that of humanity

Will you wash away caste and creed and the boundaries between nations
before all that remains is a bleeding wasteland

I watch you as you make rivulets in the earth
and secretly hope that one day the sun shall rise on a world that is one


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home