Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ressurection of ze blawg

Our eyes met, on the busy street, that fine evening, not very long ago, (yesterday actually)
Magic happened, I lost track of time, of the crowds milling around us.
He was tall, dark and just about okay-ish. I, the girl next door (to the Shettys to be precise).
He stepped forward, I was rooted to the spot.
Magic happened yet again, music, all of a sudden (Shakira special).

Mi casa bika su casa bika
My bike or yours?


He gave up eventually. I had the unparalleled pleasure of the last glare.

I'd gotten my way (pun attempted, I suppose).

The traffic signal had conked off. I was heading home.
It's fun to vent your frustration on equally frustrated fellow riders, especially those in Pune.

(Inspired from Shakira's Hips Don't Lie)

Current Music: In dinon - Life In A Metro

8 Comments:

At 7:48 PM , Blogger vinaya said...

:D
Welcome back! I believe you have been told before that you are the queen of Pune roads? That no one can hope to keep up with you?

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Sandip said...

nice to see you back! :)

 
At 8:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Decent No. of Kannada Movies for live watch....

 
At 12:25 PM , Anonymous Cool cover photos said...

nice post.

 
At 2:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

niceee

 
At 11:20 AM , Anonymous cubic zirconia malayasia said...


Nice post, i hope everyone will like your post..

 
At 11:21 AM , Anonymous mobile price comparison said...

Awesome post, thanks for sharing this post..

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger Luiz Gustavo Mori said...

Nice Blogpost. Organic SEO Services

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home